1. We will use our anger at injustice as a positive, nonviolent force for change.
2. We will use no violence, verbal or physical, toward any person.
3. We will not carry weapons of any kind.
4. When participating in a nonviolent direct action, such as civil resistance, we will not run or resist arrest; we will remain accountable for our actions as a means of furthering our witness to injustice.
5. As participants in a nonviolent action, we will respect the directions of the designated coordinators.